49 Leopard Lane
Unique FEE SIMPLE offering on Lake Rabun. House is contemporary design, 3BR, 3BA with lots of glass and views. Great lake location with deep water, protected swimming cove, convenient to Lake Rabun Hotel, Halls Boat House and Clayton. Main level features open great room with fireplace, cooks kitchen with breakfast bar, hardwood floors, and the master bedroom. The other 2 levels each feature a BR and BA along with secondary living spaces. Outdoor living includes open and covered decks overlooking the lake. The lake front features rare 3-stall boathouse with party deck and plenty of storage as well as other docks and entertainment areas. Combine this with private well, excellent parking, and you have a tremendous value opportunity.
Lake Rabun Waterfront Homes.com has additional information available to assist you in your evaluation of this property. A survey, aerial photo, or additional photographs of this property can be obtained and provided for your review. Please call or email us for a prompt response. 706-540-5181 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Listing Courtesy of Harry Norman Realtors The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity Program of Georgia MLS. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Lake Rabun REALTORS, Inc. are marked with the Broker reciprocity logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers. The broker providing this data believes it to be correct but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2010 Georgia MLS. All rights reserved.
- Sold: 05/25/18
- MLS Number: 8315333
- flooring: Hardwood
- construction: Frame
- roof: Composition
- style: Modern
- Lake Rabun: Yes
- Contemporary home with 3 bedrooms, 3 baths
- Great/Family Room with fierplace
- Central heat and ac
- Basement with bath, daylight, entrance inside and outside
- Electric water heater
- Laundry room with Washer and dryer
- Interior includes: bookcases, vaulted ceilings, foyer entrance, hardwood floors, wet bar, double vanity, garden tub, tile bath, tile floors
- Kitchen has: breakfast bar, pantry, cook top separate, dishwasher, garbage disposal, ice maker line, built in microwave, oven in wall, refrigerator
- Second house with 4 bedroom, 2 baths
- Master on the main level
- Second home has 4 bedrooms and 2 baths
- 3 stall boathouse with party deck