27 Guy Hall Lane
Lake Rabun Cabin with large open water view. There are 3 bedrooms and 2 baths and a large open great room / kitchen on the main level which leads to a large screen porch. Another bedroom and bath are on the lower level with a private screen porch. There is fresh paint and new flooring on both levels. There is ample parking for family and friends. Just off the upper level porch is a deck an just a few steps to a pation. The boathouse is two stall and the upper level is covered. The view is an excellent big water over 180 degrees, so sit back and soak it in! This home is just a very short walk along Lake Rabun Road to the Marina, Pavilion and restaurants. all furnishing remain, so your move-in is effortless. Lease Lot.
Lake Rabun Waterfront Homes.com has additional information available to assist you in your evaluation of this property. A survey, aerial photo, or additional photographs of this property can be obtained and provided for your review. Please call or email us for a prompt response. 706-540-5181 or email@example.com
Listing Courtesy of Lake Rabun Realtors, Inc. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity Program of Georgia MLS. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Lake Rabun REALTORS, Inc. are marked with the Broker reciprocity logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers. The broker providing this data believes it to be correct but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2010 Georgia MLS. All rights reserved.
- Sold: 10/19/18
- MLS Number: 8434484
- flooring: Laminate
- construction: Frame
- roof: Metal/Steel
- style: Cabin
- Lake Rabun: Yes
- 3 Bedrooms and 2 baths on the main level
- 1 bedroom and 1 bath on the lower level with private screen porch.
- Open great room on the main level which leads to large porch and view of Lake Rabun.
- Off the screen porch is a deck and down a few steps to a patio.
- The kitchen has range, dishwasher and refrigerator.
- The main entry is off the parking area.
- The home is frame with metal/steel roof.
- Well and septic system
- Parking for more than 3 vehicles
- 1 acre lot
- Just a short walk to the boathouse
- The boathouse is two stall and the upper level is covered. The views of Lake Rabun are super!