As of April 7, 2014, The Jackson Company, Realtors, Inc. changed the corporation name to Lake Rabun REALTORS. The same staff, dedication and services remain focused on you.
Lake Rabun, REALTORS, Inc. serves Georgia, North Carolina and South Carolina. We specialize in commercial real estate, including sales, exchanges, commercial market evaluations, site selection, relocation and second home / investment properties. Our office has the diversity and expertise to ensure that our customers receive the highest level of service.
Visit our web site dedicated to Lake Rabun homes for sale at:
The Jackson Company, REALTORS, Inc. is ready to go to work for you. We are just a click or call away. It will be a pleasure to initiate a discussion with you and how we may be of assistance. In advance, thank you very much for your consideration of our services.
Lake Rabun REALTORS, Inc.
Post Office Box 430
Lakemont, Georgia 30552
The Jackson Company, REALTORS, Inc. was established in 1983 as a full service commercial and second home real estate company, licensed in the state of Georgia. The corporate name changed to Lake Rabun REALTORS, Inc. in 2014 to better associate our current real estate interest. The corporate offices are located in Lakemont, Georgia.
About Me: Steve Jackson, Broker
Goal: To provide real estate service to companies and individuals as their outside real estate specialist/consultant.
Work History: For the past twenty five years, I have owned and operated a commercial real estate company in Athens, Georgia procuring real estate locations, rental, and investment properties for several national corporations functioning as their outside real estate specialist. I have completed 350 market evaluations in 21 states and close over 150 properties. The Jackson Company also tailors properties and offices to meet the needs of clients by reconfiguring office space and maximizing usable space.
- Assemble raw census data from various sources and compile overall market analysis
- Provide traffic studies
- Offer retail competition business studies
- Property evaluation and qualification for client review
- Assemble available property data
- Meet with local planners for current code applications, setback, landscaping, and signage requirements.
- Present sites for client review and decision
- Negotiate contracts
- Rabun County Board of REALTORS
- National Real Estate Association
- Georgia Real Estate Association
- Active Life Member of Athens, GA Million Dollar Club
West Georgia College, 1973
Licensing: Licensed Real Estate Broker in the state of Georgia